The Silicon Trust is excited to once again support SDW – the premier event for document security, border control, biometrics etc. Next month, SDW key topics range from fraud analysis and its impact on secure document design, to a vision of Europe’s borders in 2020, and also includes a special session revealing the surprising and important results coming from Frontexís second Document Challenge (Document Challenge II), highlighting the performance of automated document inspection systems under different configurations.
The full conference line up can be viewed here
Incisive Keynote presentations from:
– Deborah Chittenden, Director, Organisational Transformation at HM Passport Office, UK
– Frank Paul, European Commission, DG Home Affairs, Advisor to the Director-General, Head of the Taskforce Irregular Migration, and Head of Unit “Transeuropean Networks for Freedom and Security and Relations with eu-LISA”
– His Excellency, Dr Ali Al-Khouri, Director General, Emirates Identity Authority, United Arab Emirates
– Duncan Westland, Deputy Director, Document Technology, HM Passport Office, UK
– Bas van den Berg, Internal Advisor, and Henk Westerhof, Project Manager, RDW, The Netherlands
Selected other speakers include:
– Monica Gariup, Senior Research Officer, Research & Development, Frontex, EU
– Markus Nuppeney, Head of Section, BSI, Germany
– Ulrich Schneider, Bundeskriminalamt (BKA), Germany
– Tom Kinneging, Senior Expert Standardization, Morpho, The Netherlands
– David Westgate, Chief Immigration Officer, National Document Fraud Unit, UK
– Babatunde Anifowoshe, Chief Information Security Officer, and Agu Osoka, Head of Biometrics, Nigerian National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), Nigeria
– Anna Wandschneider, Senior Scientist, and Uwe Seidel, Scientific Director, Bundeskriminalamt, Germany
– Major Frans Huijgens, Deputy Commander, ECID, Royal Netherlands Marechaussee, The Netherlands
– Didier Chaudun, General Secretary ACSIEL Digital Identity Group, ACSIEL, France
Visit our Speaker page ( http://www.sdw2014.com/speakers/ ) for full details of these and all confirmed speakers for SDW 2014.
Book your place today to attend the world’s leading event for human identity and secure credential solutions and join more than 300 of your colleagues who have already singed up to attend
Rates start from £850, with even better rates reserved for government sector delegates.
SDW 2014 operates a limited availability, stepped pricing policy, with current rates starting at £850 + VAT for full access to the three-day conference and glittering gala dinner on Monday 16 June 2014.
Government delegates benefit from even better rates with heavily subsidised rates for African, Latin American or Asian Government delegates of £399 + VAT, and our standard government rate is £699 +VAT
Simultaneous translation of conference sessions into French and Spanish
In an exciting new enhancement, for the first time, all sessions of the SDW 2014 conference will be simultaneously interpreted into French and Spanish, making SDW more accessible to colleagues around the world.
Don’t delay – Book your place today.
Exhibition Sold Out
The SDW Exhibition has been completely sold out for several months – beating all previous records.
105 companies have signed up to participate on the show floor and a waiting list is in operation.
Take a look at the companies making SDW 2014 central to their plans by clicking here
New Features for 2014 SDW 2014 will see a host of new features across the event, including:
- Simultaneous interpretation of main conference sessions into French and Spanish.
- A major focus on biometric technology and human identity-based solutions in government applications.
- A move to the QEIIís largest conference auditorium.
Visit the Exhibition?
Entry to the exhibition is free to registered visitors. The exhibition hall is sold out with more than 100 companies exhibiting.
Pre-register by clicking here and plan your visit to SDW 2014
SDW 2014 will take place at the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Westminster, London, just steps away from government, commerce and industry, and easily accessible for our international audience.
For all delegate booking enquiries, contact:
Claire Walker, Conference Secretariat
Tel: +44 (0)1451 831653