Please download the required virtual background that will be used during the regional SECORA Seminars.
How to set a Virtual Background
- Download the image of your choosing from below.
- On the Zoom desktop app, navigate to Preferences in the settings menu. On the left side menu, go to Background & Filters.
- You will then see Virtual Backgrounds, where you can choose from the preloaded options, or upload your own by clicking the plus (+) icon to the right of Video Filters.
- You can choose either an image or a video as your background. You’ll see a library of the images and videos you’ve uploaded under Virtual Backgrounds.
- To add or change your virtual background during a meeting, click on the upward arrow (^) next to Start/Stop Video. Click Choose Virtual Background, and select any of your backgrounds!