HID Global, trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, continues its commitment to innovation leadership by offering a broad portfolio of RFID and digital technology solutions that support users’ needs to create, use and manage secure identities.
As a part of its showcase this week at CARTES North America Expo and Conference 2012 in Las Vegas, the company will highlight its SESAME award-winning SIO™ technology-enabled platform for mobile access, its government-to-citizen ID solutions, and its new FARGO® HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder. Company executives will also speak at conference track sessions during the event.
HID Global will demonstrate its extensive suite of technologies, products, solutions and services in Booth #405 at the Mirage Hotel, Grand Ballroom, in Las Vegas from March 5-7, 2012. Key demonstrations include:
Creating a Secure Identity
· RFID Tags and Prelaminates: Field-proven RFID tags, inlays and prelaminates used in a variety of diverse industrial vertical markets, including asset tracking and logistics, waste management, animal ID, retail and manufacturing, and healthcare.
· Government-to-Citizen ID Solutions: E-documents, readers, inlays, prelaminates, LaserCard® optical security media (OSM) and smart card ID credentials for e-passport, national ID, foreign resident, worker ID and vehicle registration programs.
Delivering Secure Identity with Embedded Technology and Managed Services
· Mobile Access Solutions: HID’s Secure Identity Object™-enabled (SE) platform, including digital credentials and eco-friendly readers. The technology-independent platform delivers advanced security, portability and flexibility, while enabling the use NFC smartphones for access control and other applications.
· Embedded Technologies: HID offers a variety of embedded platforms to allow third parties to develop hardware that works within the Genuine HID™ ecosystem. veriCLASS™ is an embedded reader platform for closed-loop payment and open-loop debit/credit card schemes; identiCLASS™ is used to develop e-ID hardware used in e-ID solutions; and the SIO Processor can be used across a variety of platforms to SIO-enable third-party hardware.
· Managed Services: HID’s Identity on Demand™ (IoD) services that provide the scale and resources to handle large-volume orders and tight deadlines through a secure web portal that enables the monitoring and managing all aspects of card personalization projects. Assurance and Management of Secure Identity
· Credential Management and Authentication Solutions: HID’s ActivIdentity® brand card management and strong authentication solutions and OMNIKEY desktop reader solutions.
Personalization and Issuance of Secure Identity
· Card Personalization Solutions: HID will showcase its new FARGO HDP8500 Industrial Series Card Printer/Encoder, a superior high definition industrial ID printer for extended-run, high throughput credential personalization and issuance. The printer is ideal for the high duty cycle requirements of government ID card programs, laborious service bureau conditions, and demanding university/large enterprise environments.
HID Global executives will present at CARTES North America Expo and Conference track sessions:
· Julian Lovelock, vice president, Product Marketing – “The New Reality of Converged Access through Smart Cards” during track session: IT Security and Cloud Computing” on Monday, March 5 from 2:50 p.m.- 3:15 p.m.
· Jason Bohrer, senior vice president, Managed Services – “NFC Applications and Services for Secure Access Control, Retail and Payment” during the WIMA panel on Tuesday, March 6 from 12:30 p.m.-12:50 p.m.
· Daniel Bailin, director, program management, Strategic Innovation – “Unlocking the World of Digital Keys and Portable Identity Credentials on Mobile Phones” during track session: Secure Identity on the Mobile on Tuesday, March 6 from 4:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
· Craig Sandness, vice president, Government ID Solutions – “Streamlining the Delivery of Multi-Technology ID Solutions – The Evolution from Single Application Smart Cards to Powerful Multi-Technology ID Credentials” during track session: Examples of Successful E-Government Programs in the World on Wednesday, March 7 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- HID Global showcases access control solution for Beijing Metro (security-news-tv.com)
- HID Global aids Beijing Metro (silicontrust.wordpress.com)